About Me

My photo
I'm not much of a writer but I do have really weird dreams. I didn't want them to be lost in the ether like most dreams out there so I decided to put them down somewhere. You may also find the occasional thought that I deem worthy of putting up somewhere so it doesn't get lost in the aforementioned ether.

Monday, March 22, 2010

{Dream} Trains, Time, & 3rd World Countries.


Some friends, Flora and I are taking a train from Toronto to Vermont. When we get there, one of our friends convinces us to stay on the train and see where it takes us like an adventure. 299 (fairly quick) hours later, we were forced off the train at Rwanda. We're lost and confused but someone at the station lets us stay with them and their wife.

It's a raggedy home that's laid out in the Japanese style with sliding doors and the beds on the floor. To you gamers out there, it looked remarkably like a dingy version of the master bedrooms of Cloud Ruler Temple in Oblivion. The host feels a bit dodgy to us and his wife seems constantly worried. We know we have to leave but we need his help. We play it cool and get him to help us get back to the station.

We get on the train and feel a weight lifting off our shoulders like we've just made it out of a deadly situation. 294 (fairly quick) hours later, we were back at Rwanda and we saw the sketchy host standing at the station smiling. That's when we knew that we were stuck. *woke up*

I took a train from Canada to Rwanda and my dream thought it best to skip the whole trip. Guess there's nothing interesting between the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment